Toru is inspired by microscopic diatoms which live in water and produce 50% of the air we breathe. Based on our award-winning Navicula feature light, it is crafted from strong, multi-layered bamboo plywood creating a natural skeletal skin. The light is designed to have functional downward lighting as it can be installed either horizontally or vertically. Toru is ideal for over a dining table, a lounge, a foyer, in a reception or as a corner statement piece.
- Shipped in environmentally friendly kitset packaging
- Easy assembly at home via PDF or online video
- Available in 1 size with the option to hang it either horizontally or vertically
- 13 Standard Colour Options (Custom colours on request)
- Comes with cord, bulb holder (CableCup ceiling rose on request)
- Intended for dry interior spaces.