The iconic Coral light fixture by David Trubridge is now available in environmentally sound material for use outdoors. The Outdoor Coral pendant is made from 70% renewable resources, with the remaining 30% being thermosetting resins. The high-pressure FSC rated laminate is 10 years outdoor rated and weather-proofed.

The fixture is perfect for patios, bars & restaurants, or any outdoor space in both residential and commercial applications. Outdoor Coral is 60cm in diameter and one finish is available from stock.

Key facts:

  • Shipped assembled
  • Available in 60cm diameter
  • Comes with IP65 rated bulb holder and textile cord 
  • Intended for both indoor and outdoor spaces

Looking for a Partner?

We are your partner for dealers, retailers, architects and other professional buyers in Europe, Africa & Middle East. 
Tell us what you are looking for and we are here to help you. You will hear from us immediately:

    What describes you best?
    What kind of project are you working on?