The New Zealand based songbird Tūī is the eponym of our new light. A real characters of Aotearoa’s native bush, they hurtle through the bush with drumming wing-beats, miraculously avoiding branches whilst maintaining their cool charm. Famous for its ability to imitate other birds’ calls with a series of click, gurgles and resonant, bell-like notes.
The necklace of interwoven rings around their shoulders are the inspiration of our Tūī light as we transformed them into half rings of bamboo which weave themselves into a basket form.
- Shipped in environmentally friendly kitset packaging
- Easy assembly at home via PDF or online video
- Available in 3 sizes
- 12 Standard Colour Options (Custom colours on request)
- Comes with cord, bulb holder (CableCup ceiling rose on request)
- Intended for dry interior spaces.